Linnworks.net

How can we improve Linnworks.net?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xero Integration

We need an integration with Xero.

A lot of us are using workarounds at the moment but an integration between Linnworks and Xero directly would make Linnworks so much more powerful.

449 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      42 comments  ·  Channel Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Post code lookup for manual direct orders

It would be nice to have a post code address look up for when doing manual orders such as direct mail orders, this would make it easier when taking orders and verifying customer addresses in case of spelling mistakes from both the operator and the customer,

Most mail order systems have this where you just pay a yearly fee to royal mail to use the look up service

Thanks, I hope some other guys might agree that this is needed

270 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Open Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Bin / Rack improvements

At the moment bin / rack is very restrictive in the fact we move the location of something in the warehouse we have to update the bin / rack - I think it should be the other way round

Give us the option to create our own bin / rack locations within linnworks (just like suppliers etc) and then when we book stock in we assign it a bin / rack - this way the warehouse can be much more efficient in the way we allocate space and means no stock item has a fixed location maximising space

When we…

193 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          7 comments  ·  My Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • A way to open the Stock Item History for an Item directly from the Inventory Item itself.

I find a common path I follow is between My Inventory and Stock Item History. Maybe for example to work out how stock levels have got to where they are . They are currently two independent views.

Would be nice to have an option to open up the Stock Item History from the Actively selected Inventory item itself from My Inventory View. Perhaps as a Link , a Context menu select or even as an additional action button. The idea is that whatever is added would in effect pass the Item SKU to the Stock Item History View with that…

177 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            under review  ·  3 comments  ·  My Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Generate return shipping labels for customers

We often book a return for customer using MyHermes, and manually e-mail the return label to the customer. It would be very useful it Linnworks could do this. I.e. Select the date of collection, book a shipment using the customers original shipping address, with our address as the destination, and auto e-mail the pdf shipping label to the customer. It could even pull the tracking information in and tell us when it has arrived etc, as an additional development?

Please vote if you would also find this handy! :-)

137 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It is a very desirable functionality and we will be working on implementing it courier by courier.

It is possible to generate a return label for certain couriers like Royal Mail Tracked and Parcelforce, and the functionality for generating the return labels has always been on the road map.

• cancel order action in Linnworks to cancel orders on eBay

As some of you may be aware the cancel order action in Linnworks does not cancel orders on eBay.

Therefore Linnworks should add this!

106 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                4 comments  ·  Channel Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Help identify bad or suspicious buyers

1. When a new order arrives in Linnworks it should be linked to previous orders from that customer/username. This would allow us to quickly see buyer order history and identify possible problems with past orders.
                Examples... buyer reported item not received, product not as described, received empty box, etc.

2. Also add the ability to red flag a customer and have an immediate alert show on open orders when this customer orders again. This would be extremely helpful so we can take extra measures before shipment such as inspecting the item, taking pictures, adding a delivery signature requirement etc…. or…

106 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Ability to create listings on Amazon.jp (Japan)

Please integrate so we can also create bulk listings on Amazon.jp

This way we can get the most out of the integration between LinnWorks/Live and Amazon.

You already made the integration, so should be fairly easy to do?

102 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    7 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • South Asia's Biggest Market Place Integration Lazada

Lazada.com, the #1 marketplace in SE Asia. They have over 30 million unique users monthly and received over $700 million in funding from Tesco and others.

They are now opening up for UK etailers to sell on our platform and reach the potential 600 million people population.

As opposed to marketplaces in Europe and China, Lazada has a lot more customer demand than we have assortment, hence there is a large opportunity for big multi-category merchants. You can find more information about Lazada by clicking on below link..

http://www.economist.com/news/business/21645763-global-online-shopping-giants-may-not-find-it-easy-conquer-region-home-field

http://www.lazada.com/

http://www.economist.com/news/business/21645763-global-online-shopping-giants-may-not-find-it-easy-conquer-region-home-field

102 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      5 comments  ·  Channel Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Implement better use of eBay Item Specifics - Filtered Search Results

eBay Item specifics are very important when it comes to buyers using filtered search results. Currently this feature is available in LL2 however it has not been properly thought through. Sellers should be able to assign multiple categories for a product to one eBay configurator and then see the eBay recommended item specifics for that certain category. Right now you can do all the above and download all the item specififcs for all the categories selected in the configuration but the seller cannot tell which specific is recommended for which category! Also the eBays suggested values are not downloaded.

This…

71 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        1 comment  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Email Invoice as PDF from Open Orders and processed orders

In Print Invoice Menu Have an Email Invoice Option to directly send a PDF invoice to customer.

It is very often necessary to send/resend invoiced as PDF to the customers on their request. The process at the moment is to print normal invoice into PDF using PDFCreator and email it manually. This manual process can be avoided if linnworks.net could send invoices automatically,

71 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          2 comments  ·  Open Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Magento Tiered Pricing Implementation

I wish for the ability to apply Tiered Pricing through attributes on linnlive rather than have to log into the backend when you want to place discounts on say buying ten or more items. Seems silly to use one tool to list on magento then have to log in your website to alter things.

63 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            2 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Allow eBay store categories on an item be updated in bulk using Extended Properties

Currently if you are using extended properties to define the store category, and you want to change them, you must go through each template individually and manually make the change (see here: http://www.linnworks.com/Doc/hints_and_tips#AutochangeeBaycategoryorstorecategorywhencreatinganewlisting)

I think many people (including myself) will want to use extended properties to enable dynamic modification of the listings.

Therefore, I suggest it should be made possible to update the store categories in the same way that price or shipping costs can be updated.

In practical terms, I would suggest streamlining the existing variety of options for updating, Whilst keeping the most commonly used, have an…

61 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              4 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • inegration with stamps.com

1 )Print labels without downloading any software
                              2) The invoice or packing list print after the label automatically
                              3) Stamps never has problem with the website Vz Endicia always has problems with website etc.

60 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                6 comments  ·  Shipping Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This functionality was in the planning stage before we started working fully on linnworks.net

We now have full provision to implement the functionality in linnworks.net using our shipping gateway. The card has been moved to Linnworks.net project and will be kept in the Planning stage as we have now scheduled direct stamps.com integration.

• Allow More than Five Variation Attributes in eBay Configurators

This would help stop the need for loads of Configurators when dealing with variation listings.

I know eBay limits us to five variations per listing, but that doesn't mean the Configurator has to. For example, if we want to create a bathroom suite listing that has variations such as Basin Model, Bath Shape, Bath Size, Toilet Model and Taps, it pretty much needs its own Configurator. If we then want to create another listing for a shower suite that varies Enclosure Model, Toilet Model, Basin Model, Shower and Taps, we need another Configurator. We might then need another listing that…

54 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Ability to search by Amazon Browse Node/eBay (Store) Category used in the listing template

Sometimes imported extended properties that items have in Linnworks are different from the browse nodes/eBay categories/eBay store categories that the item is actually listed in. If there was a filter in LinnLive's extended search for these three category types, it would be very useful.

52 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  My Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Ability to list on Newegg

Ability to list on Newegg would be great as it is a great way to sell in the USA

45 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      2 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • An improved EPOS solution

The current EPOS solution is barely tolerable and with the likes of EPOS NOW offering web integration and a whole range of apps I feel Linnworks will get left behind if it does not improve its current EPOS system.

In addition there needs to be some way of integrating payment solutions to be able to take direct payments through linnworks.

Finally if Linnworks has no intention of improving their EPOS then a suitable third party who can integrate should be available.

42 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        1 comment  ·  ~Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Create a 'Purge' button to bring in all ebay active listings and avoid duplicate listings

Duplicate listings can be created when 'stricken' listings are ignored and new listings are created.

To avoid getting MC018 policy violation emails from ebay we need a 'purge' function that will download all active listings from ebay. This will mean stricken listings are no longer ignored and Linnlive would recognise that the item is already listed preventing duplicates.

This should be fairly simple and avoid people getting suspended from ebay.

41 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Option to add order to Royal Mail Manifest upon processing order instead of printing label

Currently orders are added to the manifest upon printing the label. However this has some major issues when using integrated label paper.

For example if we print and order on integrated label paper that order is immediately added to the manifest. If there is then an issue with this order for example the item is out of stock somehow or this is the last item and it is faulty etc.

We then need to order the item in and wait a day to dispatch this order. However it has already been added to the manifest. Therefore we have to delete…

37 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            4 comments  ·  Shipping Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base