LinnLive

Announcement

We have moved all the feature requests to the Linnworks Support Center.
You can find the feature requests and post new ideas here: Linnworks.net and Linnworks Desktop.
Due to this change, this portal will not be updated any longer and will be here in read-only mode.

How can we improve LinnLive?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Re-instate the Ebay Out of Stock Feature

Since about February-ish, the ebay Out of stock feature on GTC's has been disabled within linnlive due to an 'ebay change'.
    This is a fundamental part of listing on Ebay - to keep the ranking not only promotes our items but it gives customer confidence when purchasing something that already has X amount of sales which equals more sales!

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  eBay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Shipping Override - Amazon Configurators

Allow Linnlive to use extended property for variations to override shipping on amazon listings

When using new shipping function in amazon configurator we can now assign an extended property for shipping rate,
      however i don't think many users have realised that for variations the shipping rate for main item (ismain) is uploaded for all the variations within that listing.
      for example if you have a variation for a product which contains different quantities for that item (pack of 1, pack of 2 etc) the linnlive will assign shippimg rate for pack of 1 to pack of 2 as well and…

27 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Amazon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Facility to update prices on international listings automatically from exchange rate feed

Facility to update prices on international listings automatically from currency feed

Currently there is no easy way to update international listings to reflect any change in exchange rate. I think this is absolutely essential for any sellers that are serious about listing on international sites. Please can we have some facility in linnlive ebay/amazon configurators to update all international prices automatically based on a live currrency rates

22 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  eBay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Automated Assistance with :- Restricted Products / Notification of Restricted Products Removal

How many people like me get a notice from Amazon or Ebay or lately Brand Manufacturers, Prohibited products. Continue to list and your account will be suspended/Closed.

Now like you I have a Virtual Assistant that will list items on my behalf when they become available.

But I now run the risk of them re listing items we have had to remove from there marketplaces. Then Ebay or Amazon suspending the account.

What we need is a quick feature in linnworks that will allow us to tick/Cross to ensure that LinnLive2 does not include these for re-listing to the relevant…

17 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Fetch Magento Variation Title from Listing Descriptions Section

Variation Titles for all channels except Magento are defined in the Listing Descriptions section, for some reason Magento Variation Titles have to be set in Extended Properties. I suggest it is changed to the same as the rest of the channels.

15 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Fetch Magento Variation SKU from Variation Group SKU

Currently when listing a variation in Magento, Linnlive creates a random SKU instead of using the SKU from the Variation Group. I would suggest it uses the one already created so we dont have to change it manualy.

15 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Magento  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Ability to show different images in Ebay description than are in listing's images.

The ability to show different images in the listing description than the ones that are physically uploaded to the ebay listing.

Or at the very least the ability to sort the Product_Image Tag, As currently linnworks/ linnlive sorts in a random order, the ability to sort in the images in listings would be great.

Using IMAGE1, IMAGE2 ect is an extremely long drawn out process, and this would streamline the process.

13 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • REMOVE FROM PENDING DIRECTLY FROM LINNLIVE

I would like to be able to remove eBay listings from pending within Linnlive rather than have to go through the rigmarole of opening up the channel integration mapping and searching for it, then going into Linnlive again to make my changes.

10 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Additing the Accept and Declinbe price for Offer to Extended properties or basic properties of a product

Additing the Accept and Declinbe price for Offer to Extended properties or basic properties of a product

10 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      2 comments  ·  eBay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Editing on listings on linnlive should match what ebay allows!

Currently linnlive doesnt allow variations to be changed - i.e add a further box like size/colour etc to an existing listing - This can be done in Ebay direct. With linnlive the listing need to closed this is no good for retaining sales information and positioning etc.
                      Width, depth & height are all fields if you list directly on ebay they are looking to be filled - Whilst they may not currently be needed 100% if ebay ask for it give them it - The way forward to ensuring good positioning - Currently linnlive does not send this information to…

9 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Images by SubSource via Extended Properties

To specify images in Extended Properties by Source and Subsource, so it would be possible to do an 'Update Images' for with different images for each subsource.

Is it possible to add something like EBAY_@subsource_IMAGE1 and AMAZON_Subsource_IMAGE1?

7 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Update images on all channels in 1 click

Update images on all channels in 1 click.

Put the image in Linnworks and it updates to Ebay, Amazon, Big commerce all in one click. No need to upload the image on each channel via Linnlive

7 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Re-arrange/ordering BigCommerce images from within LinnLive

When listing in BigCommercel, you cannot arrange the order that images appear. It would be a good idea if you could change the order of the images as they appear in the listing like you can when listing an ebay product.

I saw that the exact same question was asked of Amazon user on UserVoice here:

http://linnsystems.uservoice.com/forums/82169-linnlive/suggestions/6439834-re-arrange-ordering-amazon-images

Can we please get the same functionality for us BigCommerce users? I just went through an episode where we imported 1000 updated item descriptions into Linnworks and did a description update through LinnLive. After the description update, we were left with most of…

7 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              0 comments  ·  BigCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • BigCommerce: add Adjust Images to the listing adjustment options

Currently there is no way to insert new images to listing template in bulk. The only option is clicking 'Download new images from Linnworks' even if the images are specified in extended properties. Would it be possible to implement the functionality to update images via extended properties as it works for other channels (via revise).

7 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Ability to change template ordering in list of templates

Hi,

Could you please add the ability to change template ordering in the list of templates?

It should be possible to click an up or down arrow next to each template to move it within the list accordingly.. if there was a box for template order where you could type an integer e.g. 1 at the top, 10 at the bottom this would also be useful.

The reason I ask is because as we have started using different couriers and channels we have quite a few invoice templates now, each one has specific printing conditions. The way in which the…

6 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Compatibilities support for eBay Motors US

Would be nice to have LinnLive support eBay Motors US compatibility and KTypes.

6 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • ebay category ID linked using barcode (ean) of product

As ebay provide documentation to link to their category ID using the barcode (ean), it would make sense to use this feature to save time assigning categories which on a large inventory of 10000+ is time consuming, especially with new products. Also errors would be avoided as linnlive matches using key words, so some items end up in the wrong category.

4 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Bulk update/delete subtitles for eBay listings

When creating eBay listings, it is possible to autoselect subtitles using extended property EBAY_SUBTITLE. But there is no way you can delete/update subtitles in bulk. The only way to get rid of subtitles or edit them is to access each template in LL and manually remove/edit subtitles one by one.

4 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Extended Properties in drop-down menus

Currently, the Extended Properties drop-down menu in LinnLive takes the values from any stock items which previously had these properties.

When an item is deleted from Linnworks these extended properties do not get deleted from the system, so they remain available in the drop-down menu. Could you change it that so it would only display extended properties for items which exist currently?

4 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Product Size Conversion on New Products

When you add a product in Linnworks you must use MM which is fine. But Bigcommerce only uses CM by default so when you upload a product through LinnLive 120mm turns in to 120cm. This makes it so you cannot use a dynamic postage table or show the dimensions of your item on the store.

You can change the dimensions manually in the store after you have uploaded a new product but if you update anything through LinnLive then the dimensions will automatically be put back to the MM figure.

It would make sense to add a auto conversion feature…

4 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1

LinnLive

Feedback and Knowledge Base